Last updated: March 28, 2023
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- What cookies do we use and why?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our Website.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored on your device only until you close your browser. We use session cookies to enable certain features of our Website, such as remembering your login information.
Persistent cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. We use persistent cookies to remember your preferences and to analyze how you interact with our Website.
The cookies we use on our Website are:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for our Website to function properly and for you to be able to use our Website. Without these cookies, certain features of our Website would not be possible.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences, such as your language preference, and to personalize your experience on our Website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our Website is being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to improve our Website’s performance. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you on our Website and on third-party websites. We use Google AdWords and Facebook Ads for this purpose.
- How can you control cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you disable cookies, certain features of our Website may not be available to you and some pages may not display properly.
To opt-out of Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
To opt-out of Google AdWords, you can use Google’s Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
To opt-out of Facebook Ads, you can use Facebook’s Ad Preferences: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/edit/
- Do we use any other tracking technologies?
We use other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixel tags, and scripts, to collect information about how you interact with our Website and to serve targeted advertisements to you on third-party websites.
- Contact Us
Postal address: 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake, London, SW14 7EZ UK